Sunday, November 14, 2010

Netanya Singh pics4

her spirit. Kajal was not an easy character to play."She stars opposite Akshay in Madhur Bhandarkar's Aan as well. Her next film is Apoorva Lakhia's Mumbai Se Aayaa Mera Dost, opposite Abhishek Bachchan. Her kitty also includes an untitled film with Firoz NadiawalaBefore she won the crown, Lara apparently wanted to be a journalist. "What could I do? Destiny made me Miss Universe. Once you win such a big pageant, only films will give you the same kind of profile and sustain the name and fame you have achieved over a period of time," she explainsAndaaz hits the screens on May 23Modelling assignments: Lara has walked the ramp for Sangeeta Chopra, Lubna Adams, J J Vallaya, Rina Dhaka, Manish Malhotra and Tarun Tahilani. Her prominent ads include Synergy, Walls Icecream and Siyaram's Suiting.Katrina has taken diction and dance classes to prepare for her film career. "Since Boom was in English, I didn't really have too many dialogues in Hindi. I am trying to get comfortable with the language and looking at a lot of offers. I also get a lot of help from the industry people about the films I should sign next," she saysKatrina flew down from London looking for modelling work, but was signed for Boom within two weeks. She says, "It is a fun project -- partly real and partly fictional. It is all about how the fashion world meets the crime world. I didn't have to do much research for the role. I plays a modelThe stunner grew up in Hawaii and moved to London when she was 14, where she started out as a model. She was soon signed up by the Models 1 AgencModelling assignments: Among her more prestigious campaigns are La Sanza and Arcadius. She has also walked the ramp for London Fashion Week.iss India-Universe 2002 , Neha Dhupia came into limelight with the television serial Rajdhani oStar Plus. She also featured in the music band Euphoria's video, ShananaNeha, who is barely 22, makes her debut in Harry Baweja's Qayamat, opposite Ajay Devgan. She replaced Gracy Singh, who was uncomfortable with the was looking for a new face for Qayamat. I met Harry, he took my screen test. Thereafter, I was out of the country for 10 days. When I came back, I was told I had been chosen," she sayThere are many shades to her character in Qayamat. "I happen to fall in and out of love with Ajay. I am forced by circumstances to believe things that are not true.The confident Virgo adds, "I am here to stay. I am struck by the arc lights.Modelling assignments: Neha featured in a number of ad campaigns like Reebok, Pepsi, Gillet, Maruti and Mitsubishi Lancer.
imi Sen, who shot into fame after her Coca Cola commercial with Aamir Khan, debuts with Ravi Chopra's BaghbaaRavi signed Rimi after he saw her in the Coke ad. "I was floored when I heard the role. I was very nervous for my screen test. It was a scene where I had to fight with my grandmother [Hema Malini]. At least 20 girls were competing for this role. Five days later, I was chosen. I play a 16-year-old spoilt brat living in the fast lane. My character loves discos and boys. My grandmother tries to reform me. Actually, I am 20-years-old and my make-up artiste
Netanya Singh
Netanya Singh
Netanya Singh
Netanya Singh
Netanya Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts