Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bollywood Actress pics2009

played this role in her real life. From a middle class nobody to Get Gorgeous Gal, Miss World Tourism, and Famina Miss India – she has an exemplary career in modelling and acting. This most promising model in the last few years is already signed for her début by Film Director Ramya for her new moviehave a very good friend of mine (who is happily married now!). He was into GladRags. He watched me moving on the ramp in college during a college festival. When I won the Best Model award, he inspired me to try my luck in modelling. It was he who pushed me to go to apply for Get Gorgeous. I was very confused even at the last moment when I was filling the form. I was extremely raw. But I was short-listed. Then my friends supported me a lotKumar GS: How did you feel when you won Get Gorgeous GalPriyanka Shah: It was a wonderful feeling. It was lot of hard work. Not coming from modelling community, I have to go through complete makeover. I never had a model figure. I have a sportive figure, which was unsuitable fit forModelbest-bollywood-actress-heroine-priyanka-shah-readit-it-india-13Kumar GS: Did you go through any professional trainings?Priyanka Shah: Reducing weight and maintaining a model figure was a big challenge for me. I have only 20 days to loose weight. So I had to work out harder. We did not have any professional training. There were no rules. It was only in our hands. I changed my diet completely. I ate in entire day what I earlier used to eat only during breakfastBut I lost kilos. More than that I reduced my waist from 28 inches to inches. And this was all in days.Kumar GS: What are day to day challenges of being a model?Priyanka Shah: Being a model, you always have to look glamorous. You have to take care of your self , your finances, maintain a good house, show professionalism all the times. You are always in the eyes of publicKumar GS: Most people think that being a model means enjoying your lifePriyanka Shah: Being a model isn’t an any easy path. It ask for very very hard work. Finances are a big challenge. There is lot of job insecurity. You do not get a salary package every month like in other jobs. Your tomorrow depends on today. What you do today you get tomorrow. And you have to be on a constant hunt for new jobs (unless you are Top Shot).
Hailing from a Middle Class family, the path to success in modelling and acting has not been easy for this beauty with the brain, who holds an Engineering Degree above her gorgeous body and aspires for another qualification in Business Administration. Apart from the beauty and the brain she has a determined heart, has experienced all walks of life from a local Mumbai train to Business gatherings. This versatile exposure to life makes her one of the most suitable profiles
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress
Bollywood Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts